By Ralph R. Roberts, Joseph Kraynak
Not simply one other residence flipping book
You can locate lots of books approximately flipping homes that declare "anyone can do it." Flipping homes For Dummies takes a unique approach—honesty. We don't declare that flipping homes is "easy" or "simple" or "risk-free," simply because, fairly frankly, it isn't.
Flipping homes For Dummies unearths the dangers and rewards of flipping houses; is helping you identify even if you will have the time, strength, funds, and different assets to achieve success; after which conveys the professional wisdom that those that desire to pursue apartment flipping desire so one can reduce chance and maximize power gains in a really aggressive industry.
• Negotiating suggestions to shut bargains faster
• loan myths within the new economy
• Time- and money-saving counsel for making on a daily basis and each greenback count
• New concepts for scoring bank-owned and foreclosed properties
• quickly makeover strategies on every thing from decrease attract kitchens and bathrooms
Flipping homes For Dummies offers lots of examples of profitable and not-so-successful estate flips, offering the entire funding (in time and money), the paintings concerned, and the internet revenue. If you're prepared for labor and large gains, begin flipping!