By Jim Taylor, Michael Zink, Charles Crawford, Christen Armbrust
The most modern information and methods for purchasing the utmost from Blu-ray Technology
Blu-ray Disc Demystified offers the most up-tp-date info and purposes on hand for this well known high-definition optical disc structure. Written by way of a crew of specialists with a variety of event in DVD and high-definition creation, this thorough, skill-building advisor information Blu-ray's many positive factors, codecs, and applications.
Blu-ray Disc Demystified presents exhaustive assurance of the multitude of creation and authoring procedures, whereas explaining how the traditional and high-definition DVD standards dovetail and/or conflict with comparable electronic media criteria. The authors additionally supply exact descriptions of Blu-ray's strengths, in addition to frank exams of its weaknesses and customary traps that frequently ensnare new clients. Blu-ray Disc Demystified is the main complete and useful advisor on hand for navigating the varied demanding situations, alterations, and possibilities linked to Blu-ray technology.
Blu-ray Disc Demystified provides:
- specified assessment of Blu-ray know-how
- In-depth insurance of codecs, beneficial properties, and functions
- the newest information on content material security
- pointers on utilizing Blu-ray in the house, place of work, and faculty
- The proof in the back of the myths surrounding Blu-ray
- crucial information about construction
- interplay paradigms
- sincere checks of Blu-ray's pitfalls
Read Online or Download Blu-ray Disc Demystified PDF
Best technical books
Investors' secrets and techniques passes the 2 standards for any ebook to develop into a classic-it combines crystal readability with the unique, insightful aspect. every one bankruptcy describes the tools of its interviews in exact aspect. It extra offers a mental profile and context.
As sites and functions turn into richer and extra advanced, the consumer adventure (UX) turns into severe to their luck. This indispensible and full-color booklet presents functional information in this starting to be box and stocks invaluable UX recommendation so you might positioned into perform instantly by yourself tasks.
As an addition to the ecu postgraduate education method for younger neurosurgeons we started to submit in 1974 this sequence dedicated to Advances and Technical criteria in Neurosurgery which used to be later backed by way of the ecu organization of Neurosurgical Societies. the truth that the English language is easily so that it will turning into the foreign medium at eu medical meetings is a smart asset when it comes to mutual figuring out.
- The Technical Applications of Radioactivity
- SVC - 43rd Annual Technical Conference Proceedings
- Logistik in der Automobilindustrie: Innovatives Supply Chain Management für wettbewerbsfähige Zulieferstrukturen
- The art of writing a scientific paper
- Safety principles and technical criteria for the underground disposal of high level radioactive wastes
- Writing for Engineers
Extra resources for Blu-ray Disc Demystified
28 gigabytes fit on the disc. Things will get worse down the road with a ten percent difference at the tera level. 2 provides a ready reference reflecting the measurement values in decimal and in binary computation. 57 gigabytes Note: SL is the abbreviation for single layer, and DL is the abbreviation for dual layer. Because computer memory and data storage usually are measured in megabytes and gigabytes (as opposed to millions of bytes and billions of bytes), this book uses 1024 as the basis for measurements of data size and data capacity, with abbreviations of KB, MB, and GB.
7. 78 ratio has been chosen for DVD, BD, digital television, and widescreen TVs, it has become the commonly implied ratio of the term widescreen. Blu-ray Disc Demystified I-9 Introduction Disc Format Names The term BD is often applied both to the BD family as a whole and specifically to the HDMV and BD-J video application formats, which together are often called BDMV. This book follows the same convention for simplicity and readability but only when unambiguous. When a clear distinction is needed, this book uses precise terms, such as, BD-ROM for replicated (pre-recorded) discs; HDMV, BD-J (BD-Java), or BDAV for application formats; and BD-R or BD-RE for write-once and rewritable formats, respectively.
3 billion CD-Rs in 1999, with an estimated 30 to 40 percent being used for music. The Long Gestation of DVD Shortly after the introduction of CDs and CD-ROMs, prototypes of their eventual replacement began to be developed. Systems using blue lasers achieved four times the storage capacity, but were based on large, expensive gas lasers because cheap semiconductor lasers at that wavelength were not available. In 1993, 10 years after the worldwide introduction of CDs, the first next-generation prototypes neared realization.