By J. Peter Rubin MD FACS, Alan Matarasso MD
Your sufferers have fought the burden loss conflict and gained. help them within the ultimate section of physique contouring utilizing this new ebook as your consultant. This superbly illustrated atlas comprehensively examines suggestions for dealing with aesthetic problems with the face and neck, breast, stomach, palms, and legs quite often dealing with sufferers after bariatric surgical procedure. Over eighty five colour illustrations and 500 full-color pictures demonstrate operative innovations, pre-operative visual appeal, and post-operative effects, making this article not just functional yet useful.
- Examines the complete diversity of aesthetic concerns hard the load loss sufferer, delivering insurance of the total physique in a single booklet!
- Presents a whole bankruptcy on total-body lifts and mixing numerous approaches right into a unmarried operation.
- Includes key issues bins at first of every bankruptcy, making specialist suggestions effortless to find.
- Discusses mental and perioperative administration concerns specific to the weightloss sufferer looking physique contour surgery.
- Uses 87 colour surgical illustrations and 500 complete colour images to illustrate ideas and the implications you could provide patients.
Read Online or Download Aesthetic Surgery After Massive Weight Loss PDF
Similar surgery books
This quantity represents a number one overseas reference at the surgical administration of ailments of babies and youngsters. The editors have assembled specialists from all 5 continents. Its up to date research of present perform offers entire information on either surgical suggestions and pre- and postoperative administration.
The identify of this ebook is a problem. someone with the least wisdom of ultra-modern urology will be aware of that there are numerous very arguable features of this topic. Urology isn't on my own during this unsettled atmosphere for there are comparable debates in just about all different elements of surgical procedure. as well as the swift alterations in know-how, a tremendous a part of the reason for those controversies is just that extra surgeons are ready to confess that no zone in their paintings is so confirmed that it doesn't endure additional scrutiny and overview.
Mit den Pariser und Jenaer Nomina anatomica
A present atlas of universal cosmetic surgery systems is a welcome boost to our literature and may be important for all plastic surgeons wanting to refresh their wisdom on particular systems. particularly, this ebook should still function a superb significant other for citizens in cosmetic surgery. -- American Society of Plastic SurgeonsOperative systems in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgical procedure is a complete, step by step advisor to the commonest plastic, aesthetic, and reconstructive tactics.
- Osteomyelitis of the Jaws
- A Patient’s Guide to Dialysis and Transplantation
- Surgical Technology Review: Certification & Professionalism
- Mastectomy - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Histopathology
- Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Laser Surgery
Additional resources for Aesthetic Surgery After Massive Weight Loss
Heavy lifting and exercise is prohibited until 4 weeks after surgery. 5 (a) Intraoperative photographs showing extensive de-epithelialization. (b) Suspension of the central dermal extension bilaterally. (c) Plication sutures in place. (d) Redraping of skin flap. 6. 6 A 46-year-old patient treated with this mastopexy technique following a 160-lb (73 kg) weight loss. (a, c, and e) Preoperative and (b, d, and f) 6month postoperative views. 7 A 57-year-old patient following 130-lb (60 kg) weight loss.
The characteristics of patients faces following massive weight loss are similar to the changes seen in the aging face. However, in certain massive weight loss patients, there may be a greater absence of subcutaneous fat, more loss of fixed points at areas of osteodermocutaneous ligaments, more damage in dermal elements and “better” scar formation. The face-lift technique is a result of a continuous evolution from the traditional open face-lift incision (Fig. 10), into the modified open technique (Fig.
Pitanguy I, Ramos A. The frontal branch of the facial nerve: the importance of its variations in face-lifting. Plast Reconstr Surg 1966; 38:352–356. Pitanguy I, Salgado F, Radwanski HN. Submental liposuction as an ancillary procedure in face-lifting. Face 1995; 4(1):1–13. Pitanguy I, Soares G, Machado BH, et al. CO2 laser associated with the ‘round-lifting’ technique. J Cutan Laser Ther 1999; 1:145–152. Pitanguy I. Ancillary procedures in face-lifting. Clin Plast Surg 1978; 5:51–69. Pitanguy I.